Tuesday, February 7, 2012

No Nonsense Sweater Making

I started off remaking the raglan sleeve sweater I did before. After ripping it out 3 times I gave up and started looking for another pattern. My goal, to knit in the round top to bottom. I found a great pattern for this. No, I'm not finished yet, the pattern is for short sleeves but I believe I'll do long. (I'll post when finished.)
I think having a counter helps with all sweater making. I used my 16", size 11 needles that I make hats with and having my clear ruler around is helpful. Of course I have completely modified the pattern which I won't go into since it's someone else's pattern. I am only using it for a gift. I will give you the creators website she makes wonderful patterns, some are free on Ravelry.

http://www.anadiomenadesigns.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment