Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Stitches Holder-Oner Thingy

I'm still having fun using 2 different weight yarns in making scarves.

Knitting the scarf longways goes really quick. I cast on 200 stitches and this time I'll make it wider. I wanted to let you know that when I have a full needle like this I'm aware that I could loose some of the stitches from off the end.

This just happens to be a bit of yoga mat I cut for another project but you could use the sheet foam used for kids projects. I've got kids foam on one needle I'm using now, just utilitarian. For these big needles I cut a circle in the middle but for the smaller needles above I cut a small X in the center. You could round the edges off if they bothered you but regardless they hold the stitches on the needle!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment