Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Teddy Bear Convention May 2nd - 4th

Be there or be square: http://www.quinlanmuseum.com/convention.html


Artist Doll & Teddy Bear Convention

presented by the
Susan Quinlan Doll & Teddy Bear Museum
Clarion Airport Hotel
Philadelphia, PA • May 2-4, 2013
Optional Workshops: Thursday 8a.m.-5p.m.
Convention: Thursday 5:30p.m. to Saturday 9p.m



This is my last bear post until after the convention at which time I will show you how Joanne Livingston assisted me in finishing bear.

Bear's nose needs work, back paws need toes pulled and claws need to be inserted. I also need consultation on facial details.

And for those of you who are bored of bears, Prince William kept me company the whole time I've worked.
Not that Princess Skittles was happy about that. Don't lord it over her William...
cause she'll get you back when you're not looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment