Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Peas

Many jewelry artists are making really cool pea pod necklaces. I love these and had to try making my own.



This pea pod is made with sheet copper cut into the shape of a leaf. A hole is punched through each end. I used a dowel to gently round it in half long ways and lightly hammered the ends. I strung colored fresh water pearls on green coated copper wire and strung this through the hole at the ends. A little bail work and spirals finish it off. I'm pleased with my peas!

4 comments:

  1. You are amazingly creative. This is so beautiful. I may have to get out the jewelers saw.

    ReplyDelete
  2. CharleneMay 25, 2011

    Wowza! Very nice!

    ReplyDelete
  3. AnonymousMay 25, 2011

    Liking the peas!
    Amy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey! I love this!! How cool!
    Vicki

    ReplyDelete