Friday, January 21, 2011

Big Lamb Softie

Obviously the pug wasn't enough. Fuzzy Mitten has a free Fuzzy Lamb pattern on her website. I guess I ought to give you her address.

Ok, it's free on Ravelry, not on her website. Thought she does have great things on her site including freebies.

http://blog.fuzzymitten.com/

Ravelry is a place for knitters, crocheters, designers, spinners, weavers and dyers to keep track of their yarn, tools, project and pattern information, and look to others for ideas and inspiration. The content here is all user- driven; we as a community make the site what it is. Ravelry is a great place for you to keep notes about your projects, see what other people are making, find the perfect pattern and connect with people who love to play with yarn from all over the world in our forums.

I think it was worth telling you about them because it's a nice community of sharing. I enjoy it very much.

Anyway, I almost forgot about the lamb. I'm knitting him in super bulky instead of worsted or chunky, he's huge!

No comments:

Post a Comment