Friday, September 17, 2010

Too Easily Distracted

I have so many things to do today, why on earth am I doing macrame???
Well, I was checking out the Handmade Spark blog and saw some really cool waxed Irish linen macrame bracelets. We've all done macrame of some sort but these were very fashionable and inspiring! A few people make them but this particular site stood out:

http://hotzjewelry.com/category/macrame/

The sites owner is Gail Hotz Bay and she seems to have fun with her jewelry, you should check her out. I wish she'd do some tutorials!!!

I need to go set up my canopy for craft store tomorrow. It would be a problem if I couldn't open the thing. Then I'll set up a bit to see what it will all look like. They recommend weights of some sort on the legs, that'll take some thinking!

No comments:

Post a Comment