Tuesday, September 7, 2010

I Need A Simple Solution

The girls at my husbands work suggested I start making jewelry sets. I started last night but it leads to a complication. You can stick a bracelet into a cute little bag but a set like this needs to lay flat and not move around. In stores they use boxes with foam and tabs and such. I'm not a store but I need to figure out a way to do the same thing simply.

That's something I'm going to work on today, presentation. I'll probably need to head over to the craft store too, don't tell Daniel.

I added this shot so you could see how the necklace hung. I'll let you know how I did.

2 comments:

  1. What about card stock cut to fit the bag and holes to hang from? Maybe a nice design on the corner of the card stock?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Printed cards, definitely a good idea. I'll sock that one away for another project. Every project needs a different solution.

    ReplyDelete