Friday, June 11, 2010

The Tardis

At our house, we're all die hard Dr, Who fans. In fact, in the 80's my mom, sister and I went to a Dr. Who convention in Philly and met Tom Baker. My sister's kinda stand offish but my mom and I got a real kiss from him. The nicest guy!!! Anyway 20 odd years later, we're still watching it. My son made a Tardis in industrial arts class. By the way at our school here, Springfield High, we've got the most dedicated teacher teaching this class, a Mr Trout. Sorry, I had to shout out. Well, it's mine now. My son said I could have it and I couldn't be more happy. I put all our movies in it. I have to make it a police box sign!

2 comments:

  1. AnonymousJune 12, 2010

    The truth is you and mom attacked him. I politely shook his hand and apologized for your behavior.

    ReplyDelete