Sunday, May 30, 2010

Gold Finch

There's nothing I like better than birds and I have my mom to thank for introducing me to them. She's not into crafts though, but if I can combine birds with crafts, how cool is that?

Well I take no credit for the idea, in fact my idea came from a butterfly source. The site is called Obsession With Butterflies located at: http://www.obsessionwithbutterflies.com/index.html
The girls there are raising money for butterfly conservation. That's not the first thing I noticed on their site though, they are making beautiful jewelry in dedication to individual butterflies. Wow is all I can say, check them out.

This is my own Gold Finch design. You may say how haphazard but what I did was visualize the Gold Finch tip to tail. The bracelet represents him. More tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment